Monday, August 10, 2009

Made to Match Gymboree - "New York Girl"


When I redeemed my Gymbucks last month, I picked up some cute Fall pieces from their newish line "New York Girl." I love having Lia's birthday at the end of August, so I can buy Back to School clothes as Birthday gifts! (I am sure she'll figure out that in a few years, but until then, it is a real money saver LOL) I don't know why, but I love the preppiness of argyle, so I really liked some of the pieces in this collection.

I have started making some matching accessories for this line, that will be uploaded to the website shortly. Until then, you can check out the ribbon matches for this line. As always, custom orders are welcome! Just post a comment or use the Contact Us form at www.princessprettys.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment