Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Open House

Ready or not, Christmas is coming and will be here before we know it. Next Friday is the time to get those holiday outfit bows, stocking stuffers and gifts that will make any princess happy. This year, I am having the Princess Prettys open house with 3 other great companies to make it even more enjoyable for my customers.

On Friday, December 4th, from 6-9 p.m., come to 2079 Cider Mill Trail to view new Creative Memories products, sample Tastefully Simple dips and soups, and test out the newest items offered by Pampered Chef while you shop for hair bows too!

I will be offering orders on my newest item: frilly fun pettiskirts! These full, flouncy skirts come in 3 different sizes, from 6 mos. up to 12 years. I am sure that these will be a hot seller!

RSVP ahead of time and receive a free gift just for coming! RSVP online at www.princessprettys.com. Feel free to invite your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment