Friday, February 5, 2010

New Website for SRDK Photography

Sherry Rings, from SRDK Photography, has been a wonderful asset for Princess Prettys. Not only does she take gorgeous photos for my website and marketing materials, she also spreads the word about my business by using our products as props for her clients.

Sherry and her father (the other half of SRDK Photography) have created a new and improved website for their clients and potential clients, and I am happy to share the news to all of my customers. I can't say enough about how beautiful her photos are, how professional the transactions are, and how great she was with my children in their own photo shoot this past summer. (Believe me, anyone who can get a natural smile in a photograph from my children is a genius in my book.)

Go to the SRDK Photography website to access the photo site as well as their blog. View their portfolio and see past client photos or look for specials and updates on the blog. The new site is:

No comments:

Post a Comment