I *love* throwing parties for my children - crazy, over-the-top parties. I love taking a theme, and then really running with it. My first party theme, Woodland Fairy, is sure to be a hit with girls from 3-8. Inspired by Tinkerbell and her band of fairy friends, this party theme uses elements of nature to create an enchanted setting for your princess and her friends. Here are some photos from a "Woodland Fairy" party: The first three photos show a side view of the table setting. Fern-covered place mats, white porcelain dinner ware, cloth napkins with butterfly napkin rings create a beautiful place setting for each little fairy. The centerpiece is a twig cage that is circled with greenery and flowers. Inside the cage are two woodland fairies. Topiary place holders let each fairy know where to sit.
Each party guest was transformed into a fairy - complete with tutu, wings and wand. Their place settings continued the fairy theme, with a small bottle of "Fairy Dust" at each seat. On the plastic bottle with cork topper, a label reads "Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels, but their magic is present in nature."
More photos of the food table and fairies in play will come soon.
Interested in having Princess Prettys host a "Woodland Fairy" party for your princess?
The Standard Party Package ($200) includes:
- Invitations and Thank You cards for client to send
- Upscale, Unique and Detailed Party Decor suited to your child's theme choice
- Complete Set up/Tear down
- Experienced Party Host
- 2 hour party time frame for up to 8 guests ($10 for each additional guest, up to 10)
- Use of Fairy Tutus and Wings during party (New costumes available for sale)
- Fairy Dust and Favor bag for guests to take home
- Choice of 1 craft activity (Client chooses from a list of available crafts)
- Choice of 2 games/activities (Client chooses from a list of games/activities)