Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanksgiving at MY PLACE??

It was just decided that Thanksgiving will be held at my house this year. Don't worry all those that know me - most of the food will be made by my husband's family! We just have enough room for everyone at our house, as well as all the toys and activities to keep 5 kids from going crazy.

The good news is that I get to set up my first Thanksgiving table. I have so many ideas bouncing around after searching my favorite party blogs. So far, I have decided on some great craft activities for the kids from Oriental Trading. Pilgrim and Indian Sticker Scenes will keep the kids busy. Once their stickers are set, I'll cover them with clear contact paper to protect and use them as place mats. Thanksgiving Create a Scenes


Next, the kids will make Trees of Thanks, where they write reasons to be thankful on colorful foam leaves. The brown foam tree stands up, creating a 3D centerpiece for their table or the hallway entry table. Standing Tree of Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment