Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{Preferred Vendor} Colorful Creations

Colorful Creations is a West Michigan company that creates themed crayons and sidewalk chalk.  I was introduced to Jeni McIntyre at the West Michigan Moms Sale at the Delta Plex in March of this year.  After taking home some samples of her crayons and seeing my daughter flip out about them, I knew that they would be a great favor option for all of my parties.  In fact, I ordered a dozen Pink Minnie Mouse crayons for my daughter's 5th birthday party set for June (yup, it is a Minnie Party).


Colorful Creations has a huge amount of options for any interest or character that your child likes.  Bugs, bees, princesses, Sesame Street characters, tractors, dinosaurs...you name it, she has it.  In addition to appealing to your child's interests, the crayons are easy for young hands to hold.  This is especially helpful for young ones that are just starting to scribble.

Another great thing about this company is that they package each order very carefully so that each order is safely delivered.  I was very impressed by how each crayon was carefully wrapped. 

Colorful Creations are now offered as favor options for any Princess Prettys All-Inclusive Party Package.  If you would like to order from their website, check it out at: http://colorfulcreationsforyou.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment