Sunday, December 5, 2010

1st Baby Shower - Check!

Today I had the privilege of styling a baby shower for a friend's family. Her sister-in-law Amy and sister Robyne were the hosts, and they helped to come up with a Girly Christmas theme. We used shocking pink, turquoise, lime, purple and silver as our colors. Robyne's husband is a chef, so we lucked out by having him prepare all the yummy food. Chicken Wellington, hot crab dip and spinach and artichoke dip with bagel crisps, fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, and vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. It looked awesome on the white and silver platters that I provided.

I am really happy with how it turned out, and I am anxious to show you all the beautiful photos that were taken by Tristan B Photography. Once the photos come back, I will be posting a tutorial on how to make the snow flake garlands and Christmas ornament topiaries. Check back this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment