Monday, December 27, 2010

Movie Night Got Published on MG Party Impressions!

As I already posted, we had a lot of fun at my girls' Movie Night party last week. But I am happy to report that I submitted the photos and a write up of the party and it was featured on MG Party Impressions! MG Party Impressions is a blog that writes about all elements of parties - decor, themes, printables, etc. It is a sister site to www.mygrafico.com, a digital design site that I am absolutely in love with. I swear, I spend way too much money there, and I already have to reign myself in. The clipart, digital scrapbooking papers, invitation templates, etc. can be used in so many ways. I used the "Movie Party Kit" by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff to create all of the party printables, and I recently used the "Ashley" papers by WoofyWorld to create a business hours sign for my studio that I share with Karin from K Bella Bambino. Here is a direct link to their blog post: Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment