Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Studio/Office for Clients

I recently started leasing a small space in the East Hills district of Grand Rapids to meet with clients and hold sales.  I am sharing the space with the lovely Karin of K Bella Bambino, a children's boutique clothing designer.  She is working on a new concept for kids to design their own shirt or skirt called iDesign  (Stay tuned for details!).  I am in the process of deciding on studio hours and would like some input on when you moms are most likely to be able to drop by.  Appointments can be made at all days and times, but I do want to have a set schedule for walk-in appointments.  What days work best for you?  Is 10 am to 1 pm satisfactory? 

As far as location, the studio is housed INSIDE the Blackport Building, home to galleries, dance and music classes, Snap Fitness, Clothing Matters and Global Infusions.  The address is 959 Lake Drive, just west of Marie Catrib's.  I find parking is easiest by using the entrance on Diamond.  Follow the signs inside to get to our studio.  If there is ever any questions, feel free to call my cell phone at 901-1625.   

No comments:

Post a Comment